We have paid $562,694.79 to our 410311 members, 9 members joined today

Lastest News
January 3 - 10 cashback promo
Published on 03-01-2020

GoldenClix will be 6 years online and paying in January 10.

Stay tuned because in this period we will have few promotions.

For deposits from $10 to $499 you will get 10% more in your purchase balance. For $500 and more, you will get 15% more in purchase balance.

Bonus will be credited instantly upon deposit.

This promo is valid until January 10.

Bonus game is CASH GAME now!
Published on 16-12-2019

We updated our bonus game and we renamed it to CASH GAME because you can win only cash now!

At the moment you can play it every 60 seconds, depends of your luck you can win up to $5. There is 90% chance that you will win some cash reward. 10% is actually our profit. And it is not all, now you can win 1 cashout point for every play. As you know, cashout points are required to withdraw money.

Give it a try: https://www.goldenclix.com/bonus_game.php

Featured Ads

© 2012-2018 GoldenClix. All rights reserved. Design by 33brushes.com